Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Go Romania!


Bună seara, doamnelor şi domnilor! Microbiste sau microbişti printre noi?
A fost zi de meci: România – Olanda şi neavând bilet la meci am hotărât să susţin echipa şi i-am dedicat o ţinută.
Am purtat tricolorul :)



Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Any soccer fans around here?
Romania played against Holland and unfortunately I didn’t had tickets to go to the game so I decided to support our team by doing what I know best and dedicate my outfit to this major event.
So I wore our flag colors :)










Eşarfă/Scarf: ClockHouse
Bluză/Blouse:H&M
Pantaloni/Pants: H&M
Pulover lung/Long Sweater: Shana
Accesorii/Accessories: H&M, Abercrombie & Fitch,
Ceas/Watch: handmade

P.S: Din păcate România a pierdut cu 1-4 / Unfortunately Romania lost 1-4 with Holland :(

Kisses,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! We read all comments. Thank you!